The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, July 09, 2007

The Woman in Black.




I would like to throw a shout out to the recommonders of The Woman in Black. An amazing play. Only 3 characters (one of which was the most CLASSIC old man!!!) Ok, wait, so let me fill you in on why this play was soo cool. It was a SCARY play!! Like, a total ghost story! We were screaming and jumping and everything!! So so fun. Ok so after the play we were walking home and happened upon a brand new PHANTOM Rolls Royce... so of course we had to stop and talk to the driver (not the owner, the driver) and take pictures of the beautiful (yet way too expensive) vehicle. THEN we walk by this beautiful building, and we're not sure what it is. So we walk up and realize its the opera house. Rigoletto had just let out, so the audience members are leaving, right? So this HUGE (Tall huge) brushes by me, and walks in front of me as we are headed towards the tube. I look up and realize that this can NOT be a woman. 6'7". Blonde Wig. Black see-through lace dress (except for the important parts which were covered) and platform black shoes (which he/she could not walk in). Being the tourist that I am, I pull out my camera, take the flash off, and as I am about to get the best back shot of this person, I hear,
"Wow, that's gotta be the best view in town"
Startled, I turn and see these 2 classic old man laughing, and we say
"um yeah, we are trying to figure out if thats a girl or..."
before we can finish our sentance, they both say
"umm thats definitely NOT a girl! haha"
Unfortunately, my picture got blurred (as you can see below), but the chat with the old men was worth it, and getting caught making fun of a Tranvy ... I guess i deserve it.





Only in London.

No comments: