The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wednesday .... What Day?
So Wednesday is ITALY day!! We had class in the morning, and then everyone rushed off to catch their flights. My Italy group went to Florence (Florenzia) and Venice (Venezia). I had the best group ever it was:
James Cardinal
Patrice Erb
Spencer Hatch
Lexy Rinner
Page Hansen
Katie Lowe
ONLY like the best group ever (ummm did I already say this?)!! I love these kids... we broke off into groups of 3 and 4; my group was Patrice, Lexy, James and myself. Also Known As...The fab four.
I have lots of details, but for the sake of time and in the interest of my readers I will only post pictures on this blog...
Traveling was long ... but not too bad. and once we got there (at 11:30pm) we were totally clueless how to get to our hostel. After walking around a little we opted for a taxi. The taxi driver was crazy and I kept gripping onto James for safety. When the cab driver dropped us off he said, "are you sure this is it?" we said "yes" and then he LAUGHED. Umm thanks.
To say the least our Hostel was SCHETCH.



No comments: