
Queued = Waited in line.
Wimbledon: the oldest major championship in the sport of tennis and is widely considered to be the most prestigious. Pictures don't really do it (or the players for that matter) justice ... but here are some anyway. Oh, and did I mention that it rains here??? Im pretty sure I saw more rain than tennis action today and there are some rain pictures to proove it.












Yum. Strawberries and Cream.
3 comments:
those look like fun pictures. the tennis pic is the best! thats awesome!
Nice labeling the picture of that guy's ass as strawberries and cream.
Oh man, you must have edited the post after Seth's comment. That would have been funny. I'm jealous you're at Wimbledon. I was just watching Andy Roddick on my lunch break beat the crap out of Gasquet and was like...oh he's totally got this one, but I came back to my computer to find that he totally blew the match. Why do I have to like the guy who keeps on coming up short? Anyway...Wimbledon is awesome. I don't even really play tennis, but have been watching that since I was a kid. This is a really long comment.
Post a Comment