The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tuesday Two Day.
I woke up this morning and thought "Oh man! I live in LONDON!" It was beautiful outside and so sunny so I got up and threw my running clothes on, uploaded my PINK ishuffle and headed out for a run through Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. It was so beautiful! I couldn't help but think, wow I am so lucky to live here and get to parktake of this beauty whenever I want to.
After my run I quickly got ready and went out Antique Shopping with the girls. However, in our attempts to be adventurous and find new places we found a crappy antique place...but in an amazing part of town-- Sloan Square! We stepped off the tube and saw Hugo Boss and Lk Bennett and girls that actually had style! It was so refreshing to see women that knew how to dress in this city. Then I looked across the square and saw TIFFANYS! It is so cute and so London!
After Sloan Square was somewhat of a bust we headed to Spitfield Markets across town. HOwever, this ended up being a bust as well, as its being rennovated for the rest of the summer. Oh well. At least we got out in the city.
After dinner we all had homework to do so we sat in the Library and gave ourselves a goal of finishing. Finally at 9:00pm we were all done and Miss Lexi had prepared an amazing dessert night for us. She went beyond the Peaches and Cream Concept and we had FRESH:
Blueberries
Rasperries
Strawberries
Peaches
and cream.




YUMMM. It was pretty much the best thing ever. We are in the process of figuring out how we can recreate this in the states. I dont think the cream is the same, which is so disapointing. This is one of my favorite things about london.
After dessert we grabbed our blankets and turned on FRIENDS for a few episodes. Ahh it is so refreshing to find friends that love FRIENDS as much as I do. Sigh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EXCUSE ME....I LOVE FRIENDS TOOOOO

Unknown said...

wow. that took a LONG time to catch up on! holy crap you've been busy girl! shoot. that makes my "long" post from today like an advertisement in the classifieds!