It's the freaking weekend baby i'm about to have me some FUN...
Ok so that wasn't exactly my attitude as I woke up Sick Saturday morning, but I was determined to get out into the city and take advantage of a beautiful day. So I got ready, put on my dress and headed out to take in the neighborhood on my own. (There's something invigorating about exploring and experiencing things on your own sometimes...) Anyway, I headed to South Kensington and walked through the shops and walked slowly past the bakeries... I found a couple cute summer dresses for my Italy trip and then totally got caught in the RAIN. Umm where did the rain come from? It was totally beautiful 20 min ago. Ah well. I'm living in London. So after shopping I hit up Marks and Spencer and got my "I'm totally sick" kit.
Minestrone Soup
Orange Juice
Pinapple Juice
Peppermint Tea
I might as well tape "I AM SICK" on my forehead with these groceries in hand. Losing my energy and feeling even more sick I headed home. Luckily the rain stopped, and the walk was somewhat enjoyable. I came in, put my pjs on, had some tea and took a nap. Since I was feeling sick I did some Laundry and hung out around the house all night. I hate being sick, it ruins everything. Sorry no pics for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment