So I really kinda had no clue who this band was... but my friend Ian (from the Aquabats) was headed to this concert and insisted on me going. A couple of the boys in the group were into Shiny Toy Guns as well so we headed out to Camden. We end up at this tiny bar, Dingwalls. Lets just say this was NOT my scene and I was definitely NOT dressed Appropriately. As we walk down these steep stairs to the entrance of the bar all i see is BLACK t-shirted gothish/punk kids. (Mind you, I am dressed in a WHITE t-shirt with a pastel striped scarf). Yes, I know I look cute, but not necessarily Shiny Toy Guns cute. Woopsies. Missed the memo. As we get stared down walking into line I immediately regret my outfit decision. Oh well, too late now. We grab tickets and later on I meet up with Ian. I love hanging out with friends from home in foreign places!! The show was aweomse and as a result I am now a fan of Shiny Toy Guns.


No comments:
Post a Comment