The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday 7/20/2007 - Final Day

I hate being sick. We went to York Minster this morning, and then hung around York. After that we headed up to Yorkshire to the Bronte Sisters parsonage. Being sick I really didn’t care too much about this, and the bus was driving me crazy already. We grabbed lunch at this adorable little cafĂ© called Emma’s; which was just like a small kitchen from home!! One girl (I would assume, Emma) was cooking. I had homemade chilli… YUM. Then onto the bus. Ok so let me just tell you know that this is approx 2:30. We were anticipating a 5 hour ride home, with a short stop in the middle, so ETA 8:00pm. Too bad we totally hit traffic and didn’t get back until 10:30!!! OMG I thought I was going to die with all the stop and go traffic… I even took a Nyquil so I would sleep, but that only lasted for 2 hours. Ugh. Anyway, we finally made it and I am home at last. Sigh.

No comments: