The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

British Museum.

So we have all these assignments to visit bascially ALL of the museums in London (ok so maybe thats a little dramatic, but we have to visit a lot of them). So after class on Wednesday we decide to knock out the British Museum. Having NO idea what is inside, I honestly wasn't too stoked. If only I would have realized what I was about to see. It was amazing. All of the Agean Marbles from the Parthenon were there, Assyrian inscriptions, THE ROSETTA stone. Ah. I never knew I could have such an incredibly spiritual experience in a museum. It probably helped to go with incredibly intelligent and spiritually sound women who taught me so much about these amazing artifacts. I am so grateful for the knowledge that we have about our ancestors and our history.

No comments: