The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Third Day
We got up early and headed straight for the David. On the way we got fruit and LARGE bottles of water.

Illegal Picture of the David...shhh don't tell!


Our First of MANY Gelatos...


The City Streets.



The Best Open Air Market EVER. (minus the prostitute ties and the David boxers that were everywhere).



Zaza's-- Our First Italian Meal




The DUOMO -- The Largest Cathedral ever. So amazing.




An Open Square in the city.



In Front of the famous Yellow Bridge ... well kinda. The photographer wasn't exactly on key. So we took some more.




So After our amazing day of exploring the city we went to a bridge and watched the Sunset ... where we met up with our Italian Friend, Fabio, we met at the Market.






I made Lexi get on stage with some sketchy Italian.


We love the bridge and lingered before heading back to our hostel.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I am so stinking jealous!!! Stop it ok? I mean, are you thinking at all of me? hhhmmm? You better bring a present since I am practically crying at your pictures!!

Tenille Gates said...

Nice pics :0)