So after a somewhat lazy day we decided it was time to go out on the town. However, of course this couldn't happen without something going TRAGICALLY wrong first. So let me just tell you that this is the first time we've gone out dancing since I've been here (I know, you all must be shocked it took me this long to get out, but seriously being a tourist is exhausting!! Oh, and the Bomb scare thing kinda freaked me out as well). Anyway, so I'm getting all cute (also one of the first times for me to actually get ready and put on cute clothes since I've been here). And I slip my foot into my leopard print stiletto .... OMG ... It feels FOREIGN to me!! HOW COULD THIS BE?? Then I realize: This is the LONGEST period of time I have gone without wearing stilettos. I mean, I am pushing 3 weeks here! How is that even possible?? Before this trip I don't think I could go 8 hours without wearing something at least 3" high (and those of you that know me well enough can attest to this). Sigh. However, no worries, my feet got reacquainted with my fabulous shoes and we had a night out on the town.
Ok, so really we should just call this night a trial run... supposedly we heard from some Americans that this club SOUND is the place to go for hip hop music. Umm yeah those people must be (a) clueless in the clubbing scene or (b) so ghetto that they didn't notice EVERYONE else totally ghetto in the club. they also must have been used to the 100 degree temperature in that place. It was like a sauna!! However, despite the aforementioned terrible reasons to stay at this place, we stuck it out and had a good time (as we always do). Oh, and finding the Americans to dance with us helped with that as well.
End of the night pics...


Oh, and Sean was totally hilarious this night!! He was wearing WHITE shorts so he refused to sit down-- on anything!!! Everytime we had to wait for a bus he would complain about being tired, or his legs hurting, and we would tell him to sit and he would adamently exclaim "I'm WEARING WHITE PANTS!!" haha it didn't matter if it was a stool, bench, seat, bus, etc etc. Finally he relented and settled for my lap :)
No comments:
Post a Comment