The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm making it official: I am training for a 1/2 marathon.

Given the crazy year that I have had with my exercise regimen due to my crazy back issues (see post here), I am amazed that I am now in a place where I am running consistently and considering committing to doing a 1/2 marathon this fall! I am not much of a racer. I enjoy the journey, not the race, for sure. But I thought, why not give myself a goal? We'll see how it goes.
This girl is my 6am running buddy. Somehow we get each other up to run! I LOVE having a running buddy.

The race is called the monster dash, on Oct 29th, and I definitely want to buy a tutu to wear as my costume. Any ideas on where to get one?? Too bad my old ballerina costumes don't fit any more :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I always admire people for doing half marathons, I know I could never do it. You should make a tutu! They are super easy and you could put your own fun flair into it.

Ashley and Brandon Fontes said...

I second that make the tutu! You will do great in the run, I wish i had a partner when I did mine.