The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, August 26, 2011

Savoring Summer.

I honestly can't believe we are closing in on summer. It's been a really busy super fun summer -- and I'm just not quite ready for it to end. Perhaps that's a good thing, because it's pushing me to try and take advantage of each summer night and summer activity that we can. I feel guilty for eating indoors at a restaurant, or not going outside after work. We have to take advantage of every opportunity that we can!!! (Don't get me wrong, I love fall, but after fall comes winter....)

It also helps that we've been having the most AMAZING summer weather for the past 4 weeks. Mid-80's and no humidity?? YES PLEASE!

This week we: 
  • Played Frisbee in the park
  • Went to the pool (my girlfriend has a membership with a gym that has the most gorgeous rooftop pool!)
  • Rode our bikes
  • Sat in the park and took phone calls from a few of my favorite women (after the outdoor mutual activity I planned fell apart)
East Bay Club. Where Oprah works out NBD.

    Evening view of the skyline from the Shedd Aquarium.



    No comments: