We had so much fun at the beach that we went back to do more of the same - finding sea shells, making sand castles, burying each other, swimming & watching the dolphins! I was surprised how close they were swimming. After the beach, we took the Ferry to Balboa Island for Balboa Bars and Frozen Bananas. So Delicious. Then we went to the Angels game! Our seats were pretty high up, but who cares when you are with your family. The kiddos LOVED it!
| On our way to Balboa we stopped by the beautiful Newport Beach temple. |
| My favorite words on each and every temple. |
| Check out her seashell. |
| Matthew chillin on the beach. |
| Tarin and I finally got some good lay-out time! |
| Charlotte Buried. |
| Matthew with the pier in the background. |
| Mark went out for a swim (to the bouy) and made a friend! |
| Dolphins! |
| More dolphins!! |
| Charlotte a little grumpy with Uncle Matthew. |
| Caidence and her bucket FULL of shells! |
| Sweet baby sawyer so tired. |
| Ryan and Caidence. |
| Ashley, Brandon and Nic |
| Matthew and I. |
| The whole gang (minus me) |
| Ryan and I on the Ferry. |
| Ordering Balboa Bars. |
| Yummy! |
| Summer treats. |
No comments:
Post a Comment