Korean Festival
Yes, my husband lived in Korea for 2 years and loves all things Korean.
 |
For the record, it was rainy and kind of cold that day and I was super bummed to be wearing real shoes, pants and a sweater. Luckily summer weather is back :)
|
Ryan was even super excited to learn that our Dry Cleaner is Korean. Now I have to be careful when I let him go with me to the Dry Cleaners--- they will talk for days in Korean. I love to hear him speak, and the Koreans are so sweet and look at me with a huge grin and say "He is really good!" Ok, he's a little rusty, but it's pretty awesome to watch my 6'3" white husband speak to these sweet Koreans.
Needless to say when I learned about Korean Fest we had to check it out. This Festival did not disappoint. Ryan even said it reminded him of days he spent in Korea. Traditional street food and of course our favorite: Korean Karaoke!! What a great way to spend a summer night-- and see my husband in his element!
 |
| Korean BBQ. |
 |
| Kimchi pancakes -- my fav! |
 |
| They love their Karaoke. |
 |
| This guy was awesome. |
I love that Chicago is so diverse! After a quick wiki search we learned that Chicago is the #4 city for the most concentrated Korean population.
1 comment:
Ryan= in heaven You=babe
Post a Comment