The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Michigan
Part I: Traverse City

I haven't spent much time in Michigan, so when Ryan said he had a busines meeting in Grand Rapids, and did I want to tag along and explore the state, I jumped at the chance! (One of the perks of my job, is I can travel with Ryan and work on the road with him). I worked from Grand Rapids, and then we drove up to Traverse City, a little beach town with fjords from Lake Michigan. We found a cute little hotel on the beach and enjoyed awesome diner food, long walks on the beach and I even snuck in a little tan!

Here's a map of our trip:


The view of Lake Michigan coming down the hill... we have learned to appreciate hills now that we live in Illinois.
Cute Resort.

The beach at our hotel.








Gorgeous sunset over the water.

No comments: