The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, August 08, 2011

From Play to Work. 
Laguna Beach to Keystone, Co? Does it get any better than this? (Ok- it does when your husband can come along!)

Immediately following my trip to CA I flew directly to Colorado for a work meeting. I feel really honored to be in the room with these top Talent Executives. We were in a gorgeous setting (Keystone, Co) and spent time on group runs and in Vail for dinner. I can't wait to go back to these mountains with my family so I can play a little more!

Drive up to Keystone:
A 90-minute drive from DIA to Keystone goes by fast when you get to drive through these mountains. 

Amazing.


View from my balcony.
 We drove up to Vail and walked around the shops and boutiques before dinner. Dinner was incredible- we sat right next to this river, it was amazing.

View of the river from the restaurant. If you are ever in Vail, go to Sweet Basil, you won't regret it.

Looks like Disneyland!

I also got to have dinner with some family while I was in town. Bob, Jeanne and Cameron Meldrum live just south of Denver, so I drove down to meet them. It was so fun to catch up with those guys -- they had me laughing SO HARD all through dinner! I can't believe I didn't take a group photo at the restaurant, the food was so good & I thoroughly enjoyed myself. They also drove me by the Denver Temple, which is beautiful. 

My favorite words on the temple.
My last day in Keystone I went for a speed walk (yes, I speed walk on occasion, 9000 ft does a lot to your lungs!) - which I LOVED.




Saying goodbye to the beautiful mountains.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, that is gorgeous! can't wait for you to visit alaska and we can go on a run there!