When we lived in Minnesota, Ryan was a mere 15 minute drive from home to work. We met up for lunch quite frequently -- I would pack a picnic and we would sit on a bench swing in front of a lake by his office. We loved it.
Now, Ryan is living the city life with a train commute-- approx 60 minutes each way. Every now and then we'll look at our schedules and plan a lunch date. The stars don't line up too often, but today was a beautiful day and if I hit the traffic just right, it only takes me 30 minutes to get to Naperville. So I drove out there, and picked up my cute husband. We headed to old town Naperville where there are cute cafes and a river walk. We wanted to enjoy the sunshine so we ordered to go and had a picnic lunch by the river.
| Sitting by the Naperville River Walk |
I love days like today where I can enjoy the summer weather and catch a glimpse of my husband during the day.
Ps. The closest Sonic in Chicagoland is near Ryan's work so I totally stopped and got a drink on my way home!
![]() |
| Please Note: I am a passenger in this photo -- it was taken on a recent trip in Michigan. I failed to photograph my sonic drink today! |

2 comments:
lol, you totally answered my question in that sonic picture :)
Haha- I totally stared at that sonic picture for a minute trying to figure it out. Then I read the next line. :)
Post a Comment