I am so so blessed to have so many incredible women in my life who I can count as friends. I have moved around a bit over the past few years, and each time I have, I have cherished the friendships that have developed because of my place in life-- I often think of you wonderful women as angels who have lighted my path and given me inspiration in my life. I can not say I would be the woman I am today without you.
This last move to Minnesota was especially difficult for me because I was entering such an unknown place. I moved out far away from family and friends -- with no connections. However, within a short period of time, I have been blessed -- yet again, with the most amazing girl friends. My Heavenly Father sure does take care of me.
We try to get together once a week for a ladies lunch. Its one of my favorite things.
1 comment:
Man, I wish I were in Minnesota so I could lunch with you, too!
Post a Comment