The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, April 13, 2010




At our house, Milk is a must. Even the thought of not having a drop of milk in the fridge makes my cute husband shudder. He loves milk. He's even taken on my dad's phrase: "Gotta have Milk!" (if you know my dad ... you know its the WAY he says this that makes it so classic!).

Anyway, so its BIG time news in our house that we have lasted for 2 WHOLE DAYS with no milk!! I feel bad, like I am neglected my husbands needs just a little bit, but things have been THAT crazy that we have not been able to run to the store, even for MILK. No need to worry, we are headed out tonight to get our grocery needs taken care of, and I'm sure soon enough we'll be back to our normal state of 3 gallons in the fridge.

1 comment:

K said...

You should see if you can find a milk delivery service. My Aunt used to have it delivered in Bakersfield and it came in jars!