Owning a new home with a deck like ours, its imperative to have a BBQ. So naturally, the first thing we did when the weather started getting nice in Minnesota is look at BBQ grills (ok, let's be honest, Ryan has been looking at them for the last 6 months). We were elated when we finally found "the one". Yes, it was love at first sight, and it's performance for our inaugural grill was superb. I would be a little concerned that Ryan has formed too close of an attachment with his new toy, but I think its a good sign that he hasn't named it yet.
Please, come out to visit us--- dinner will be on us!
Proud Papa --- err I mean Owner.
Master Griller in Action
The Spread. I made mom's home-made potato salad.
Check out that burger. The works.
We love spring!
4 comments:
Looks like spring has arrived!
I think it is ridiculous that we just got 21" of snow in PC and it in the 60s in MN.
haha yeah --- and its even hit the 70's a few times ... and will be in the 70's again this week :)
Post a Comment