For those of you who don't know -- Ryan served in Korea. Cool, right? I keep begging him to take me there, I can't wait to go. We have heard there is GOOD Korean food here in the twin cities but have yet to check it out. That is, until Saturday.
We drove an extra 30 minutes out of our way to go to KINGS KOREAN FOOD. From the outside, I totally thought it looked sketchy (think run down strip mall with an adult fantasy store next door). But once inside, it was totally legit. I moved out of my comfort zone and tried Kimchi pancakes -- could have been the best thing we ordered! For my entree, I stayed true to what I know and love, Bulgolgi, and Ryan got an old-time favorite, Kimchi Soup.
Kimchi Pancakes:
So much food! My happy man.
The waitress was testing Ryan on his Korean throughout dinner and kept looking at me and telling me how good his Korean is.
No comments:
Post a Comment