The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, April 11, 2010

Springtime in my yard.

I have come to be amazed by the things that are growing in my yard. Isn't spring such an inspirational time of year? Here, all these things have been buried under mountains of snow for 6 months, and yet, here I am finding rebirth.

Our Daffodils were the first things to bloom...


Next, our first tulips...


And soon enough our trees will have LEAVES-- Isn't it amazing?!




I also love love springtime because it means I can go for BIKE rides with my cute bike-riding husband!! Ryan gave me a bike for our wedding gift ... but since the weather turned cold so quick last fall, we just now got my new bike! Isn't she a beaut?? I am in love.



I am pleased to introduce you to Ariel...

No comments: