Love and Life: The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous
The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous
Friday, April 16, 2010
Another one of my favorite things.
THANKS TY!!! Ryan's brother got us this SWEET hammock for our wedding/christmas gift. Needless to say we are IN LOVE. We go out and lay on it almost every day ... and maybe I have taken a nap or two out on it myself in the afternoon sun.
Kiley that looks delightful! I've always wanted one of those :) To answer your question, Jared got into those programs at the University of Denver. We wanted to go back to Colorado so he applied there and we were very excited that he was accepted. It's kinda scary how expensive it is going to be, but it will be a few years of sacrifice that will hopefully pay off in the end. We're hoping to stay in the Denver area after he graduates because truthfully I'm very sick of relocating! This will be move #11 or 12....I think I've lost track. :) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well and loving it out there. I love reading your blog :) Have a great weekend!
1 comment:
Kiley that looks delightful! I've always wanted one of those :) To answer your question, Jared got into those programs at the University of Denver. We wanted to go back to Colorado so he applied there and we were very excited that he was accepted. It's kinda scary how expensive it is going to be, but it will be a few years of sacrifice that will hopefully pay off in the end. We're hoping to stay in the Denver area after he graduates because truthfully I'm very sick of relocating! This will be move #11 or 12....I think I've lost track. :) I'm glad to see you guys are doing well and loving it out there. I love reading your blog :) Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment