The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love Plane

I have decided that whether or not I completely agree with the above statement, my actions prove this to be true. Do you want proof?

Trips Taken:

Jan 2010- CA/Utah Christmas/New Years Trip
Jan 2010- San Francisco
Feb 2010- CA for Ashley's Bridal Shower & Anna's wedding
Feb 2010- Del Ray Beach/Boca Raton Florida
March 2010- SF/Walnut Creek
March 2010- Boulder, Colorado
April 2010- Chicago
April 2010- Utah for Ashley & Olivia Graduations

Planned:

May 2010- New York!
June 2010- LA/Bakersfield CA for Ashley's Wedding
July 2010- Seattle/Alaska Cruise!
August 2010- recovering.

Hopefuls for 2010:

Charlottesville, VA - Check out my parents new place.
Albuquerque, New Mexico - Kelsie & her bump/baby.
Phoenix, AZ - Hells Bells, Scott, and all of our AZ Family!
Charlotte, NC - Lexy Lou & Jared are a must.
Hawaii/Cancun/Bahamas - One-year Anniversary Trip?

Summer Road Trips:
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
Duluth, Minnesota
Boundary Waters
Nauvoo


... that's as far as we've gotten! Crazy, right? It's a bad sign when the TSA people start to recognize you by your ID.

4 comments:

Lexy and Jared said...

I think you need to add Charlotte, NC to your future travel list.

Ryan and Kiley said...

I really do. And with my parents in Charlottesville, VA it will make this a lot easier to accomplish :)

Brittney said...

Oh that sucks. I feel so bad for you.

(Ok really I'm just jealous... looks like you guys have some fun planned in the near future!)

Stacie S-H said...

sweet Im in Mesa, AZ!
Your parents are moving? wow!
Great blog..love all your pix