I love Birthdays. Especially when it's mine. And especially when I have a sweet husband who brings me breakfast in bed. Hello, amazing!
It's hard to believe that I am 25 today. 25!! I feel so old, yet so young at the same time. I found this picture from my 5th birthday .... oh how time flies!

I am so grateful to have been born into a wonderful loving family who has constantly shown me their support and outpouring of love over the past 25 years. I am also so grateful to be married to such an incredible man, and marry into a wonderful family who has embraced me and welcomed me with open arms. I have the best friends in the entire world and constantly feel my Heavenly Father's love for me through them and through my family. I am so so lucky and so so grateful for this incredible life I have been given that is full of love and happiness and adventure.
ps. I know my eyes are closed... I'm looking at my cake :)
Here's a toast to 75 years to come of love, happiness and adventure.
8 comments:
Thanks Jimmy!!!
Happy Birthday Kiley! BTW - I love your blog.
Thanks Devin & Lisette! :) Do you guys have one I can follow?
yay for birthdays :) I'm glad your having a great one! ( i know you are, because your husband is so sneaky!) xoxo
happy Birthday my dear!
Yep - you can follow us at:
http://lisettedevinmerrill.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday!!! Technically there are 5 minutes left in the day (here in Utah time), so I'm not even late. Hope you had a great day! Loved all the updates. I'm so glad you're loving the midwest so much... it's a great place!
I love you so much! You're too cute. Loving the hair, btw. It's getting so long!!
Post a Comment