The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter

I love love love Easter.

springtime.
flowers blooming.
resurrection of our Savior.
family dinner.
bunnies.
cadburry mini eggs.
Easter baskets.
angels.
grass.
rebirth.
Easter Alive pageants.

Who doesn't love Easter?

We had a fabulous first Easter in Minnesota. Since I love family dinners for Easter, and knew we wouldn't be hosting any family this year, we invited our "Minnesota Family" -- the other fun couples in the Minnetonka Ward to come over and share in the Easter Celebrations. We had a feast! And an Easter Egg hunt-- which actually got SUPER competitive among the boys. Good thing Tricia won, right? The Easter bunny even showed up to join in the fun with us. It was an Easter to remember, for sure.




Like my centerpieces?




Dessert was pretty great, too.


Ryan said he ordered this Easter bunny just for me.


The hunt.






So, this is the end of Ryan Robisons roll out -- I wish I had caught this on tape. Ryan was running away from Sam who was trying to steal his eggs and leaped over our fence in the backyard, and then rolled out and up. It was awesome.


Sam counting the eggs. He stored them in his pocket for safe keeping.


The whole gang.




Ryan and I also exchanged Easter baskets. Ryan got me the best basket ever -- a watering can! He also got me the most gorgeous purple Hydrangeas! I was super excited. We put LOVE notes for each other in our Easter eggs to make it a little more personal and special; a tradition I think we'll do every year from now on!






Join us next year for an Easter you won't forget!

No comments: