When I was younger, the only thing I knew about Minnesota was the Mall of America. Now that I am older, I realize there is a LOT more to Minnesota than a giant mall. However, I can still say that it is a pretty amazing mall and I do know my way around it better than I know the freeways in Minnesota :)
The Mall of America is sometimes the only thing people see or do when they are in Minnesota; I have to admit, it was one of our first dates when I came to visit. However, it wasn't until ConAgra Employee Appreciate day that we finally enjoyed the Amusement Park, Nickelodeon Universe inside the mall.
We had so much fun on Saturday letting the inner-child inside each of us out! We rode the bumper cars, killed ghosts, and rode a few roller coasters. I can't say its as magical as Disneyland, but the lines are short and the rides are legit. All in all, I LOVED IT! Thanks ConAgra!!
Here's me & Dora! (This one's for you, Nicolas & Caidence!)
No comments:
Post a Comment