The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, May 13, 2010

NYC OR BUST

Today we are headed here:



We've been talking about going for A YEAR now, and we are finally making this dream come true! We decided to buy each other plane tickets to NYC for each other's birthdays (a big convenience to have our birthdays just a few short weeks away from each other. Ps. It's Ryan's birthday SAT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!)

There has been so much going on lately that it seems like there is a consipiracy to keep us from going. But alas, I can say that we are headed there this afternoon and we are so excited for what awaits us.

Great friends.
Great food.
Great fun.

Who could ask for more?

I still remember the first time I drove into NYC. I was 11 years old at the time, if I remember correctly... It was late one night on a family vacation and there was a buzz and excitement for what I would discover. I get that same excitement every time I return.

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Have so much fun!!! I'm jealous :-)