
Most people can say this.
But I can attest that this
is becoming our life mantra.
Sometimes we are asked to live or move
to places and we don't know why.
But we learn to embrace & love & be
happy where we live, because that's
what makes life so great.
We are moving.
To a place called Chicagoland.
I never thought I would be sad to leave
Minnesota. But I am heartbroken.
I am also excited to learn to love
Chicago in a whole new way.
WHY, you ask?
Ryan's company, ConAgra Foods,
decided to close their Minneapolis office.
Rude, right? :)
We are so so lucky to have an offer
to go to their Naperville office.
7 comments:
What??!! Aren't you close to your parents? Well as long as you guys are together thats what matters.
I'm so sorry Kiley. I think the first thing I had to learn in our marriage was to embrace change and new places, but I have a tendency to dig in my heels a little every time. We move for the 12th time in 6 years this August! I am not a fan of moving, but it sure does give you a love and appreciation of lots of new places! It's also wonderful to have friends in lots of different places because I think they all add a little something different to my life. Good luck in your new adventures and I wish I was there to help you pack! (my least favorite part of moving)
Oh, I'm sorry Kiley! You must be so sad to leave your cute little house and life in MN. But Chicago will be amazing :-) Life is crazy, isn't it?
You will thrive anywhere you go!! good luck in the windy city!! the Cubs are there :)
NOoooooOOoo! We will miss you guys but I am sure you will make the most of Chicago.
Girl, that's awesome!! You'll have so much fun in Chicago. But how sad it must be to move away from that adorable house. :-/
Post a Comment