The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, May 05, 2010



Being from California, it should be no surprise to anyone that I have been excited for this day for at least a week. An excuse to make guacamole and tacos and celebrate the glorious occasion of Mexican food in this State where they really don't know what REAL Mexican food is? YES PLEASE!

2 comments:

Adaire and Will said...

I have to admit that when I was in Minnesota, the first thing I did after my interview at Mayo Clinic was a trip to the Mall of America before I left. It totally compensates for how cold it is in that state! Also, good luck finding some great mexican food today!

Ryan and Kiley said...

When were you here?! I will be sad if it was sometime recent ... do you have an externship for this summer? will you be in DC?