The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, January 10, 2011

Remember that time Ryan got Bucked?
Just another day at Stapley Ranch.


 Uncle Brent, Aunt Julie and Sheree were so sweet and took us horseback riding our first day in Mesa at their Ranch. It was so fun to meet their horses and learn how to ride!!

Fresh eggs every day -- can you imagine? I'm totally jealous!

Aren't they cute?

DK getting to know me a little better.


Sheree's horse Trigger.
I love their saddles.

I thought I could ride DK.
They love each other.
Ok, so here's the story. Ryan got a little cocky riding and his horse could sense it, so seconds later he was on the ground--- I tried to catch him mid-air falling...but he was so spry that he was up before I knew it! It was awesome. Thanks for the great memories, babe.


Sweet hat, right?

Getting to know DK.

Ryan taking control.

Ryan feeling confident.

DK feeling confident.

See Tom in the corner? He caught it all on TAPE.

Sheree trying to talk all of us into getting back in the saddle.

I stepped up and decided to ride Gomer and we got along just fine. Since it was my first time riding in about 20 years I think I did pretty well :) I can't wait for next time!







Concentrating WAY too hard!! :)
 
Thanks for a great day!!!!
 Thanks Uncle Brent, Aunt Julie and Sheree!!

1 comment:

yui said...

I'm always excited on your new story.