| Isn't this building just gorgeous?? I love it. |
The Salt Lake City Temple.
The Salt Lake Temple lights are hard to beat. The temple grounds themselves are gorgeous, and combined with millions of lights and a many nativity scenes, you have a recipe for success. On Christmas night, we decided to head up to Salt Lake and see the lights and the beautiful building.
I love the peaceful feeling I have when I visit the temple, and I am always amazed at how that feeling can even come to me while walking on the temple grounds. It was a great reminder to why we celebrate Christmas, and what our purpose on this life is. I loved walking hand in hand with Ryan around the temple and admiring the beautiful building and reminiscing on the work that it took for those people who built it back in the 1800's. It was also special to be on those grounds and think back to 3 years ago when we had some of our first dates there in that exact place. It was the perfect way to complete our Christmas dates.
| Did you know it took 40 years to complete this temple? |
| I love this gorgeous Nativity. There is more to it-- Camels, and sheep, etc. but they are on the other sides of the reflecting pool and I didn't get them in the pictures... |
| Ryan and I in front of the temple. |
| Lots of Lights! |
| We love the Temple Square at Christmas! |
No comments:
Post a Comment