The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just another day
in our little Paradise.


Sometimes there are moments that are just part of every day life. 

Like my sweet husband getting up at 5:30am every morning so he can work out before he gets ready for the day, and leaves the house at 6:45am to catch the 7:05 train to Naperville.

He also kisses me goodbye (while I am still fast asleep in bed, I just can't quite make it up that early in the morning) and says something sweet before walking out the door.

Then there's me-- who goes straight to the office first thing when I wake up... check my emails and dive into a million different projects before realizing its 1:30pm and I haven't had lunch yet. If I'm feeling healthy, I'll make a salad. If I'm not, I'll make a PB&J... with tons of extra PB&J. Yum.

Back to the grind and before I know it, it's 5:00pm, and I haven't gotten ready for the day... or worked out. So off to the gym I go.

After the gym its time to make dinner. Sometimes this is my favorite part of the day, and sometimes its my least favorite. How does that work??

Before I know it, it's 6pm and Ryan is walking through the door from the freezing cold... a welcome home kiss and it's time to eat and enjoy the evening.

Did you notice I didn't leave my apartment once during this "typical" day? Yup, in the winter that is pretty typical. I know, its kind of pathetic, but I don't really mind it too much :)

I'm off on a business trip for the next 10 days (Reno then San Francisco and Bakersfield in between for fun). Perhaps that's why I'm reminiscing on some of these moments that make my day complete. Miss you, babe. See you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thats ok, at least you are blessed enough to have a great job that lets you stay at home!! ;) I am pretty content sitting at home most days too.

Brittney said...

Story of my life the last 2 years! It has it's pros and cons but is so nice in the winter when you don't want to go outside in the freezing cold snow!!