The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, January 14, 2011

New Years Eve 
Final Photos of AZ

I know, you're probably thinking, how could there be any more photos?? :)  Well, I can't leave out NYE!! Here are the final photos... with captions because I can't think of anything right now to put inside of this post! Its been a LONG week and I'm excited for the WEEKEND in Chicago with my Ryan.


Mesa Temple during the day-- great NYE activity :) It was packed inside which was so cool to see. This temple is gorgeous, I am so glad we made sure we went.

The sun was not in the right spot for a picture...so we had to make do!

Aunt Julie's GORGEOUS roses. The first thing I noticed when we pulled up to their house, seriously love them.

Wanting roses like this in my yard; oh wait, we don't have a yard, my balcony??

Happy New Year!!! Devin and Lisette hosted NYE this year and it was SO MUCH FUN! I love NYE with the cousins.

Aunt Dee Dee made sure we had plenty of FUN games to play...

And of course Rock Band occupied the boys for most of the night.

Ty and his pipes.


I loved how into it they got- it was awesome!


Jayden ALMOST made it to midnight with us! He was a party animal.

The Lovely Ladies...and the food!! :)


Happy New Years!!!
On New Years Day we took Nanny and Popsie to lunch at a pizza place in downtown Tempe and then headed over to the Airport. Skyharbor airport was EMPTY (literally) it was awesome!! No lines for security at all. It was a quick and easy flight back to Chicago and back to reality.

No comments: