In the Lords House.
This week I am in Reno, NV for the week on business. I am training a colleague and in training for my new role as Community Connections Director with Executive Networks. I have never been to Reno before (outside of driving through it on my way to Utah) so this has been such a fun experience to explore a new place.
I love that we can travel and explore new places and still feel at home by attending the temple. We now have so many temples all over the world that it is very feasible to attend the temple as we travel. I was delighted to be able to attend the Reno Temple for a session this week while I am here. Its a gorgeous temple on top of a hill, and catching it at Sunset just made the setting even more gorgeous. I always have such a great feeling of peace and love when I am there.
![]() |
| Reno, Nevada Temple |
![]() |
| The mountains and the sunset. |


1 comment:
beautiful pictures! It is so amazing that we find so much peace there! and how lucky we are to have so many temples in the states!
Post a Comment