There are moments in a marriage where you husband does something so cute or so funny or so thoughtful that you just smile and think "Ah, my husband loves me". For me it doesn't have to be grand gestures, just simple ones like getting an email with the subject line:
phew you can breath easy now honey
And the body of the email only including this link:
http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/2010-09-27-pumpkin-shortage-over_N.htm
You see, my husband knows how much I LOVE to make anything and everything Pumpkin in the fall. He knows that if there is a pumpkin shortage it is a CRISIS and I will definitely argue with the stock boys at Super Target demanding an explanation for NO PUMPKIN on the shelves in October. He knows that my life will not be complete in the fall if I can't make and share delicious pumpkin treats.
So, thank you, my sweet Ryan Merrill for informing me that the Pumpkin Shortage is OVER!! Hallelujah!
I can now rest easy and make anything and everything my little pumpkin heart desires. I think I will start with
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies, then pumpkin chocolate chip bread, then pumpkin pancakes, then pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin roll, pumpkin muffins, any other pumpkin treats I should know about???
4 comments:
Kiley. I totally heard a news report yesterday about the pumpkin shortage being over and I thought of you! Funny. I think you should do a big pumpkin post with all of your pumpkin recipes! I love pumpkin stuff but don't have very made tried and true pumpkin recipes...
Haha I love that you thought of me!! Good idea, I will do a post with some of my favorites... look for it sometime soon :)
I have an idea! Pumpkin pie gelato. A freind made it once and it was literally to die for.
do you have the recipe, Jessica?
Post a Comment