I can hardly believe its been one whole year since we were married. If I could go back in time somehow and relive that day, I would do it over and over again. It was one of the best days of my life. To be surrounded by our closest family and friends in the St. George Temple, where we were married and sealed for time and all eternity. I have never felt a greater joy.
Since then, I have enjoyed some of the happiest days of my life. Marriage is so wonderful. Each day brings a new adventure and my sweet husband always knows how to make me smile and feel so special.
I have learned so much this past year; about myself, and about Ryan; and about us. It's amazing how much love continues to grow, when you feel like you already love someone so much. Ryan, you are my everything, and I love you.



1 comment:
Girl, you are so sweet...and amazing... You make me want to consider marriage. :)
Post a Comment