The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SF Hills and Corn Fields

This week Ryan and I are both away on travel -- my job took me to San Francisco and Ryan took off to the corn fields of Indiana. I think I got the better end of the deal ... but that's just me!!

Needless to say there will be less blogging this week as I am traveling and in lots of meetings. But I wanted to share a few pictures of this beautiful city. Each time I come to San Francisco I feel like I have come for the first time. I am mesmerized by the beauty and character -- I just love San Francisco. I could definitely live here. And, let's be honest, it just feels good to be back in California!! :)

Here's my husband as a farmer:


And here are my views of the city:






No comments: