October = Fall.
For weeks, everyone has been talking about fall. I guess I just don't consider September to be "fall" yet (that could be, because I was married in September and it was definitely 100 degrees!!)
At any rate, I've been watching for the signs of fall: aka: the trees in Chicago to change in color, and this week I finally got what I was looking for! The very first signs of fall, on October 1st. Well, at least in a few of the trees. They are taking their sweet time, but I am fully confident in a week or two, fall colors will be abundant in Chicago and I can't wait!
Here are some photos from my mid-day jog through the city out to the shoreline. What a gorgeous gorgeous day. It just doesn't get any better than this.








1 comment:
very nice photos ;)
Post a Comment