The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Home is where the Heart is.

I am in Charlottesville, VA this week visiting my parents new home. They recently relocated from Bakersfield, CA to Charlottesville earlier this year. My parents were born and raised and raised us in the Bakersfield area, so needless to say it is an adjustment to move to the other side of the country!! There are many challenges that you face in moving, and I admire my parents in how they have embraced this move and made the most of it.

It's kind of weird to be in their home and look out the window to see tall trees and dense leaves instead of roses and flowers and a pool! Its hard to realize this is now their home, but one thing I have learned is that the same sweet spirit is here.

Mom and I went for a morning run and it was so gorgeous. I loved watching the leaves fall from the trees, and looking out to see the beautiful blue ridge mountains.


Fall is here and I am loving it.

1 comment:

Adaire and Will said...

Kiley,

I would love to join you if you come into Richmond this weekend. My phone # is 435-671-2232.