The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, October 22, 2010

Out of Space.

I was working on my latest post, and got this message (see above). Have any of you run into this problem? I've had my blog for a long time now ... I think I'm pushing 4-5 years now, so maybe I've just uploaded way to many photos in that period of time. There is no way I am purchasing space for more photos.

So, what will I do?

I think I'll finally switch over to my new gmail account- you know, the one with my married name instead of my maiden name... and then start a new blog.

Any other suggestions?

6 comments:

BrittanyB said...

That's weird. I've had my blog for 5 years now and upload a TON of photos(like enough to make an 80 pg blog book with in 1 year).

Brittney said...

Could you link your other gmail address and/or Ryan's gmail account as people who can post on the blog and then those accounts would still have room? Just a thought....

I hear ya about the "other" emai address. I made one with my married name... it's just so hard to switch!

Ryan and Kiley said...

thanks for thinking of me, b! and for the brainstorming ideas, I like it. I'll let you know if it works.

I've finally decided to make the move on my email address...look for an email from me soon :)

James and Patrice said...

I have a suggestion, but I don't know the cheapest way to come about doing it. I know someone who prints out all of their blog posts at the end of every year and turns them into books. It's her way of keeping a journal or a scrapbook without really doing it and I've always loved this idea. Since you've been blogging for so long you would probably have a ton of printing to do but it might make you feel better about deleting some of your earliest posts without losing them forever. Other than that or creating a new blog, I'm out of ideas. Hope this helps.

yui said...

Hi. I regularly visit your blog.
Your story makes me fun and I can't wait the next update!
I'll write soon.

Ryan and Kiley said...

Patrice,

I've been wanting to print my blog into books ... but I think it will take some time to put together the books before I delete the posts, but this is a good idea, thanks!!! :)