Note: We did take a family photo 2 years ago when Matthew left. We had to photoshop Ashley in.
We finally got to take a family photo with everyone present! The kids did SO GOOD and I am so excited to see how they turned out. My cousin Bethany is an amazing photographer, and she is so gracious with her time and talents to capture pictures for us. Thank you, B!
Getting Ready:
| Charlotte LOVES make up! |
| Dad and Sawyer. |
| Getting ready for pictures. |
| So sweet. |
| Uncle Bubba with Nic. |
| Grandma and Nic and Caidence. |
| Caidence and Aunt Jani. |
| Dad playing with the kiddos. |
We took a few photos while B was fast at work -- see below:
| Momma and the babes. |
| Matthew.... too cool for school already. Sweet ride, man. |
| Might be the best smile we got out of Charlotte! |
| Tarin's kids LOVE Brandon. |
| I love this picture of Sawyer! |
| Nic is SUCH a great big brother!! I can't believe he is 6 years old ... these kids grow up so fast. |
| The girls were plucking petals off the Sunflowers and throwing them behind them. So cute! |
| Tarin and Sawyer. |
| I love watching Ryan with our neices and nephews. Especially baby Sawyer. |
| Sisters! |
| We're not ready for this picture. But love to have the sibs back together. |
| Matthew & Sawyer. |
No comments:
Post a Comment