The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome Home, Matthew!
We love to eat and throw parties.

Since Matthew was only in California for a few short days, we threw a party for him to have family and friends come by and show their support to him. My sister, Tarin and I planned the whole thing and enjoyed baking up a storm for the party. A special thanks to others who helped us with the party!

Check out my cute helper. She was VERY into making sugar cookies.

Marc and Sawyer taking a lil nap. So sweet.
We made these cupcake toppers ... you can probably tell. I forgot to write "Returned with Honor" vs. "Return with Honor".

Utah Salt Lake City Sugar Cookies. They looked more red in person.


Dessert Table. Matthew's favorite was the watermelon. Apparently he didn't get a lot of fruit on his mission!

 

Best Friends Forever!! Yes, since we were just little babies.


Matthew checking out his bicep.

BFFS!

Great friends.

Also great friends.
On Sunday, Matthew gave an incredible talk on our Savior Jesus Christ. He had a lot of friends and family come support him there as well.


Matthew with Grandma, Uncle Bubba, Aunt Jani and Mom.


Kelsie and I with Porter.

Ryan and I in front of the church.

Cute mom & dad. Sweet tie, dad.

Mom & I.
Don't worry-- a few more family posts to come! I LOVED spending so much time with my incredible family!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the postS. You have been busy. I'm still working on getting my birthday weekend done, but i am already so behind :(