Let's just say it's Freedom Week.
As Bono said, "America is more than a country-- it's an idea".
On Tuesday, July 5, we went to Soldier Field and saw U2 360. It was awesome. The venue, the seats, the company, the band-- awesome. Its definitely one of my top favorite concerts I've ever been to. I loved being at Soldier Field-- I think it's my new favorite concert venue (I hope to see a football game there one day too!) U2 loved the Chi-town fans and did 3 encores for us-- it was a 2.5 hour concert just with them! Interpol, who opened for them was also phenomenal. Such a great summer night.
 |
| View of Soldier Field from the Pedestrian bridge. |
 |
| I love these columns. |
 |
| U2 are true performers-- they love it and you can see it. So awesome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment