The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mi Hermano.
After serving for two years in the Salt Lake City Mission, my little brother returned home on July 14, 2011. I feel so blessed to have been able to go home to Bakersfield, California and see him when he returned. It was also a special experience to be at the release meeting with my family.

It's the first time in 3.5 years that our whole family has been all together, and it was amazing. Can't wait to see them all again!! I only have a few pictures from that afternoon... it's a tough balance between capturing all of the moments, and just enjoying them.

Matthew and Charlotte.

Matthew and Caidence. Don't tell Charlotte that Caidence is Uncle Matthew's favorite.

Dad and Charlotte.

One of my favorite pictures-- Dad and Caidence.

The whole group with Grandma Haines.
We are so proud of you, Matthew!! Welcome Home!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I'm loving your bangs! So cute!