The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A mother's dream come true. 
The one thing my mom wanted to do after my brother came home from his mission was attend The Temple with her whole family. We were happy to oblige her request, and so the first thing we did as a family (after eating Super Taco for lunch) was go to The Los Angeles Temple together. It was such a special experience to be there all together. We loved it. Mom said it was like Christmas.

Mother and Son.




The whole group in front of the temple.

Tarin and Marc.

Brandon & Preggers Ashley.

Cutest Mom & Dad ever.

Mother and Son walking around the Temple.

Thanks Britney Martin for Lightening this photo for me! I know its dark, but I love the sunset/royal blue sky.


I love this temple.

No comments: