Days 3 & 4 of M&D Weekend.
Saturday was a gorgeous day. Those are few and far between in Chicago this time of year! So we took full advantage. We got up early and headed over to Lou Mitchells for breakfast, and then split up to do our favorite activities. Ryan and Dad went golfing at Jackson Park, and mom and I hit up the boutiques in Wicker Park, Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville. Yes, we hit them all!!
We reconvened that afternoon and barbequed tri-tip for dinner. YUM. Then, we headed over to The Apollo Theater to see Million Dollar Quartet. So good!
On Sunday we had a lovely Easter message shared at Church, and then walked around the gorgeous neighborhood.
 |
| Easter Picture |
After church we all took a much- needed nap, and then I got cooking. While dinner was in the oven we took a brisk walk to Millenium Park to see The Cloud & Prtizker Pavillion. I was mesmerized by the flowers on the way there.
 |
| Gorgeous flower arrangement on the city streets of Chicago |
 |
| LOVE the tulips on Michigan Avenue |
 |
| Michigan Avenue |
 |
| Easter Dinner: Ham, Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, Salad and Grandma Pixton's dinner rolls!! |
Can't wait for the next visit from Mom & Dad!!
2 comments:
I love Lou Mitchell's... aren't the milk dud's they give out so random?
Kiley and Ryan you were the perfect hosts. Sorry we wore you out but there is so much to do there. Can't wait to go back.
Post a Comment