The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Sugar Cookies
What says Easter better than sugar cookies??

Ducks, Eggs, Bunnie, Buterflies, Flowers.
A few months ago I had THE BEST sugar cookie I have ever had. Seriously. So good. Ryan had brought them home from a Ward Missionary meeting-- Sister Beck, one of our senior missionaries had made them for the group. I saw Sister Beck that weekend for a Young Women's event, and another friend and I gushed over her cookies. She was so flattered that she offered to teach us how to make them. Score!!

See, the thing is, Sister Beck was a caterer for 20 years. She is a phenomenal cook, and as this was her livelihood, she doesn't share her recipes. I was informed last night that I was the first person she's given away this recipe to. I feel so lucky.

I only hope that I can remember all of her tips and tricks so I can replicate these amazing cookies. Check them out.

1 comment:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Perfect sugar cookies really are hard to come by, but those look deliciously close to perfection! Lucky girl for snagging that recipe :-)