The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ugh, Gas Prices. 
Makes you think twice about driving the car in the city.

Gas in Chicago is out of control. I heard on the news the other day it is the 2nd highest in the nation-- falling short only to San Francisco. It's painful to see how high the prices are climbing. And with our car-- the Nissan Xterra & it's super charger needing premium gas, we are really feeling the pain!!

The other day I drove up north about an hour to go see a client for work. I decided to gas up while I was out there-- knowing it would be significantly cheaper. Well, as I drove back into the city that day, I realized it was at least 50 cents cheaper per gallon!!

Abbott Park, IL. I paid 4.25/gallon. Which was CHEAP.

Downtown Chicago (in the rain) see the small sign on the ground? Would have paid 4.79 for premium gas here.
When will we see the prices drop instead of rise? I'm scared for the reality that we'll be paying over $5/gallon soon. Yikes. Needless to say we are taking the bus more these days and walking!!

No comments: