Lucky in Love.
I love weddings.
One of my roommates from college got married this weekend and I was lucky enough to join them for their big day. I love weddings and especially when I know both people when they were dating and fell in love. It was so great to be their for their sealing and also for their beautiful reception. It was also great to have a mom who lives in Virginia and was willing to be my date all weekend!! It made it extra special to spend a couple of days with one of my favorite people. Somehow I didn't take TOO many photos from this weekend (it must've been the jet-lag) but I captured a few. Congratulations to Brooke & Troy!!!
 |
| Brooke hand made each of these delicious cake bites. |
The reception was in Baltimore so mom and I took the grand tour of Baltimore. The good and the bad. We first headed over to this AMAZING crab house --- seriously so good.
 |
| Isn't this the cutest neighborhood ever? I love the cherry blossoms. |
 |
| Seafood cajun pasta. AMAZING. |
On our way to the reception site we decided to take a side road to avoid interstate traffic. It was a colorful experience to say the least and luckily we didn't have any problems...but its always good to think twice before taking a detour in a city you don't know too well....
We finished our weekend by driving through the Mall on the way to the airport. The Cherry Blossoms were ALMOST in full bloom -- a few of them were especially gorgeous so I took a few photos from the car.
 |
| Isn't it amazing how something so tiny can represent such a big concept-- rebirth each spring. |
 |
| I LOVE these blossoms. |
No comments:
Post a Comment